Simplifying the Smart Home.
The Roost app lets you set up and stay informed about the status of your Roost Smart Devices. Through this app, users can connect their Roost Smart Device to WiFi and activate the smart devices features, including receiving smartphone alerts while away and being notified about low-battery status.
- Smart Garage Door Sensor – keep a track on your Garage Door if it is open/closed
- Smart Leak Detector – Get water and freeze detection alerts on phone
- Smart Battery – Notifies you when the Roost Smart Battery runs low
- The project is built on react-native but there were situations where we had to handle most of the parts natively
- Since the devices had to be connected through wifi we faced with connectivity issues
- Data Security issues
How we tackled it ?
- We had to write separate codes for each OS Versions in order to overcome the compatibility issues.
- Implemented Data Encryption.
Roost is in DTM based billing model and the development was based on Agile Methodology.
Collaboration and Communication:
Project collaboration was done using Jira. All project communication was done using email, Skype and Slack.
- Front-end – React Native
- Back-end – Parse
- Protocol – UPnP
Within a time frame of about 6 Months we have completed the application development in both ios and android and made it live on the store.
GET IN TOUCH WITH iLEAF
- We can initiate development process at the hour of your convenience
- Discussion on the projects can be held for a stipulated duration
- We will sign NDA and the talks will be secured
- We’ll show you around our cherished designs
- Briefing on technology
- Guaranteed source code delivery
- Option to re-start a closed venture